Monday 29 June 2015

LOGANO AND HORNISH POST TOP-10 FINISHES IN NASCAR SPRINT CUP SERIES RACE AT SONOMA RACEWAY

 “That was a bad deal.  I just passed Sam Hornish up in seven and went through the esses and I just told Donnie, ‘I think I’ve got a left-front going down.  It’s soft.’  We were gonna come in and pit that lap and I eased up a little bit going through 10, but it never turned and once you get off in the dirt there that’s a bad place to get off.  It was a big hit, but I’m OK.  I’m just bummed out for the situation.  This is a great race track.  We really love racing out here and I’ve had some great finishes here, but we’ll have to wait until next year to try again.”  WERE YOU HAPPY TO SEE THOSE TIRES SITTING THERE IN FRONT OF THE WALL?  “Yeah, absolutely.  Who knows if it would have been just the concrete.  That definitely softened the blow a little bit.”


Ford-Focus-Race-Car-Concept-01

No comments:

Post a Comment